Sunday, June 3, 2012

Portable XBOX 360 Slim Briefcase (1080p Screen)

Portable XBOX 360 Slim Briefcase (1080p Screen) Video Clips. Duration : 5.08 Mins.


Update: This XBOX 360 Portable has sold! A lot of people have been messaging me and commenting about how many of these I have made and what I sold them for. I only ever made this one, and I sold it for 0. It was a 0 loss just on parts and the tools I bought. It took many hours of labor which were essentially unpaid. Dropping monitor and xbox prices would allow me to make this for probably 0-625, but at this point, I would have to sell it for at least 00 to make it worthwhile. Original Description: You are looking at a one of a kind portable XBOX 360 Slim. This portable is housed in an awesome black Mezzi briefcase measuring 22xx16x4. I wanted the case to be big enough to house a 1080p monitor and this ended up being a great size. Under the hood is an XBOX 360 Slim and everything it usually comes with. You have the 250gb harddrive, wireless-n networking, and the super quiet fan. The monitor is connected with an hdmi cable into the back of the slim, and the whole unit is powered by 1 orange power cord. With this portable you also get a controller, and access to a usb hub with 4 ports. The screen is awesome, the sound is great, it runs silently, and it all can be locked up and carried away within 1 minute of being done using it. Contact me if you have any questions!

Keywords: xbox 360, xbox 360 slim, 360 slim, xbox 360 laptop, portable xbox 360, 1080p

Related : งานเชียงใหม่ Cheap Ice Indulgence

No comments:

Post a Comment