Thursday, July 5, 2012

HOW TO CONNECT A BLU RAY PLAYER TO YOUR HOME CINEMA SYSTEM

HOW TO CONNECT A BLU RAY PLAYER TO YOUR HOME CINEMA SYSTEM Tube. Duration : 2.20 Mins.


I made this video because I just recently got a 5.1ch home cinema system, when i started to set it up i realised i couldnt connect it to my blu ray player, so then i went on youtube for help, there was no video showing how to connect them. And when I went on google it said I needed a optical audio cable which costs £15, but then it all goes to shit because I realise my blu ray player has no connection with an audio cable at that point i went crazy because I spent £200 to connect them with my blu ray and I find out after I'd spent my money i cant fucking connect it. so then I went through hours of frustration and in the end I found a solution, so I hope by making this video some people wont haveto get confused and frustrated like I did. JUST TRYING TO HELP :)

Tags: teaser, cheats, racing, hacks, motor sports, extreme driving, video game, anime art, consoles, blu ray, connect, speakers, surround sound, sound, surround, tv, film, the dark knight, xbox, games, music, dvd, video

Recommend : งานเชียงใหม่ ลงโฆษณาฟรี top blu ray players huggies diaper

No comments:

Post a Comment