Monday, June 20, 2011

Xbox 360 Video Problem - Rare Video!

Xbox 360 Video Problem - Rare Video! Video Clips. Duration : 0.25 Mins.


Rare in the sense that i havent seen anyone with this problem, the internal, recorded on video in the game. So I played Xbox for about 20 minutes when my screen went funny (see video). I thought the cable was just loose, so I pulled out and put in, still the same. I looked at Pinnacle (recording software) and it looked like the same thing, so I thought to myself, ok? , / Then I restarted my Xbox, tried a different TV with HDMI, my arrangement with the beam splitter and reCable, but I looked around and others say the problem is internal. MLF. Now you play only the audio, so it has a component in some videos. ; / Help? Comments are invited:]

Keywords: Umm, WTF

Ipod 2 Case Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment